Ally Credit Card | Ally Bank Credit Card Review| Ally Cash Back Credit Card| Ally Credit Card Servicing| Ally Credit Card Approvals Score Requirement
Ally Cash Back Credit Card will definitely be a good choice for anyone who spends a lot of money on grocery and gas purchases. The Ally Bank Credit Card offers discounts, bonus points and rewards when you make transactions with this card.
In this article, I will be discussing the Ally Credit Card Application review and everything you need to know about the Ally Credit Card Score Requirement.
Related: Alaska Airlines Credit Card Login
Ally Credit Card Review | Ally Bank Cash Back Application Review
- The Cash Back Credit Card has a Standard APR of 23.99%
- There is a $0 annual fee charged by the bank
- A 0% Introductory APR will be charged for the first 12 billing cycles
- The Card has a 3% or $5 balance transfer fee
- You have an extra 10% bonus when you deposit rewards in your account
Ally Credit Card Advantages
- The Card has no annual charge associated with it
- The Credit Card will be very beneficial to those who frequently visit the gas station and grocery stores respectively
- As a Financial Account holder, the Cash Back Credit Card will suit you best
Ally Credit Card Disadvantages
- The Cash Back Credit Card will not be the best choice for someone who makes frequent foreign transactions
- This Credit Card is not associated with high rewards
Ally Credit Card Benefits
- Like I said earlier if you are an Ally Bank Customer, you would get a 10% Ally Deposit Bonus for depositing the cash rewards
- You would get a 2% reward on the purchase amount when you shop at grocery stores
- For all eligible purchases, you will get a 1% cash back
- The Ally Cash Back Rewards Credit Card can be accepted anywhere Visa is accepted
Ally Credit Card Application Review Guide
The application has two methods of application: Online or Through Telephone and we will give a full guide below
- On your web browser, visit the Ally Credit Card Application Page
- Input the following personal details: Reference Number, Complete Name, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Choose whether you are an Ally Bank Customer
- Enter your Residential and Contact Address details
- Provide your Financial information i.e. Income, Employment, and Residential Information
- Create a Security word and “Select” the “Continue” button
- Require to add cards, transfer the balance, read and agree to the disclosure
To apply through telephone, the customer would need to call them directly at 1-877-247-2559 and respond to the IVR and get an immediate approval.
N:B : Once your application is accepted, you will receive a confirmation message.